In the current political environment, Robin’s experience and strategic vision are vital to ensure that student success, well-being, and equity remain a priority.
Robin Pilkey, a Chartered Professional Accountant, has proven that she has the knowledge and dedication required to effectively represent the students, parents and educators of Ward 7 as your School Trustee.
She is committed to open, accountable and inclusive representation.
Robin currently serves on the following TDSB committees:
- Priorities & Planning Committee (Chair)
- Director Performance Appraisal Committee (Chair)
- French as a Second Language Advisory Committee (Trustee Co-Chair)
- Audit Committee (Member)
- TDSB Chair, 3.5 years
- TDSB Public School Trustee, 4 years
- Chair, Ward 7 Parent Advisory Council, 4 years
- Chair, Western Technical & Commercial School Parent Advisory Council, 2 years
- Chair, Swansea P.S. School Council, 3 years
- Chartered Professional Accountant with 30 years’ senior level finance, accounting and tax compliance experience.